List of species of lichens and lichenicolous fungi that are found in the territory of the Provalskyi steppe (Luhansk Nature Reserve of NASU, Ukraine)
The data in this checklist resource has been published as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A), which is a standardized format for sharing biodiversity data as a set of one or more data tables. The core data table contains 246 records.
This IPT archives the data and thus serves as the data repository. The data and resource metadata are available for download in the downloads section. The versions table lists other versions of the resource that have been made publicly available and allows tracking changes made to the resource over time.
The table below shows only published versions of the resource that are publicly accessible.
How to cite
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Luzkiv (Rusina) N, Khodosovtsev A, Nadyeina O (2020): Checklist of lichens and lichenicolous fungi of Provalskyi steppe (Luhansk Nature Reserve of NASU, Ukraine). v1.0. Luhansk Nature Reserve NAS of Ukraine. Dataset/Checklist. https://gbif.univer.kharkov.ua/resource?r=provallya_luhansk_lichens_checklist&v=1.0
Researchers should respect the following rights statement:
The publisher and rights holder of this work is Luhansk Nature Reserve NAS of Ukraine. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial (CC-BY-NC 4.0) License.
This resource has been registered with GBIF, and assigned the following GBIF UUID: c8c51980-dad6-4e13-b56e-834b699f420e. Luhansk Nature Reserve NAS of Ukraine publishes this resource, and is itself registered in GBIF as a data publisher endorsed by Participant Node Managers Committee.
- Metadata Provider ●
- Point Of Contact
Luhansk Nature Reserve is located in eastern Ukraine, in Luhansk region. Now it includes four compartments with total area in 5403.01 ha: Stanichno-Luhanske (498 ha), Striltsivskyi Steppe (1036.51 ha), Provalskyi Steppe (587.5 ha), Tryokhizbenskyi Steppe (3281 ha). The Provalskyi Steppe is located near Provallia village of Dovzhanskyi (Sverdlovskyi) district. It consists of two segments – Kalynivska area of 299.61 ha and Grushevska area of 287.89 ha. The reserve was created to preserve a unique area of stony steppes on the Donetsk ridge.
|Bounding Coordinates||South West [47.784, 37.859], North East [49.382, 40.254]|
No Description available
|Start Date / End Date||1976-01-01 / 2016-01-01|
Data from literature sources and own collections of lichens and lichenicolous fungi were used to compile an annotated list. Identification of herbarium specimens was performed in the laboratory of biodiversity and ecological monitoring at the Department of Botany of Kherson State University and in the Luhansk Nature Reserve according to the generally accepted method (Oxner A.M. Keys to lichens of the USSR (morphology, taxonomy and geographical distribution). - L .: Science, 1974 .- Vol. 2.- 283 p. (In Russian)).
|Study Extent||List of species of lichens and lichenicolous fungi that are found in the territory of the Provalskyi steppe (Luhansk Nature Reserve of NASU, Ukraine)|
Method step description:
- route sampling
- specimens identification
- storing data in the database of Luhansk Natural Reserve
- Biodiversity of Lugansk nature reserve: Plants / Compilers: Sova T.V., Rusina N.V., Guz G.V., Borovik L.P., Shiyan-Glotova A.V. – Lugansk: Elton-2, 2010. – 130 pp. (In Russian) https://c68640e9-b13a-49d7-b809-fbd3a2c0c166.filesusr.com/ugd/1ebd4d_525b4fdfabb64a80b851b6a42bd65933.pdf
- Report on scientific and research work for 2016-2018: Basics of the information system of the Lugansk Nature Reserve and its use for analysis of the structure of the components of biodiversity (manuscript) (In Ukrainian)
- Gouz G.V., Luzkiv (Rusina) N.V Software complex for the collection and analysis of lichological data «Lichens of LPZ»/ Nature Reserve management in the Steppe Zone of Ukraine (For the 50th anniversary of the Luhansk Nature Reserve creation, the 70th anniversary of the Striltsivskyi Steppe, the 10th anniversary of the Tryokhizbenskyi Steppe, and the 90th anniversary of the Provalskyi Steppe.)/ Series: «Conservation Biology in Ukraine». — Kyiv: publisher Bihun V.Yu., 2018. - Issue. 10. - P. 162–173.
- RUSINA N.V., NADYEINA O.V.,KHODOSOVTSEV A.YE., 2010: An annotated list of lichen-forming and lichenicolous fungi of Lugans’ky nature reserve.Chornomors'k. bot. z., vol. 4, N1:247-258. (In Ukrainian) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312024143_An_annotated_list_of_lichen-forming_and_lichenicolous_fungi_of_Lugans%27ky_natural_reserve
- Biodiversity of Lugansk nature reserve: Plants / Compilers: Sova T.V., Rusina N.V., Guz G.V., Borovik L.P., Shiyan-Glotova A.V. – Lugansk: Elton-2, 2010. – 130 pp. (In Russian)
- MASLOVA V.R. 1979: Lichenoflora of the Provalsky Steppe. Introduction and acclimatization of plants in Ukraine. Vol. 15: 51-54. (In Ukrainian)
- NADEINA O.V., 2006: New finds of lichens in the Donets Ridge. Ukr. Botan. Journ., vol. 63, N 2:. 203-209 (In Ukrainian)
- NADEINA O.V., 2008: The lichens of the Proval’e steppe (Ukraine). Botan. Journ., vol. 93, N 1: 3-9 (In Russian)
- NADEINA O.V., 2008: The lichens of Donetsk Upland. PhD (Candidate of Sciences) dissertation (in Ukrainian)
- NADYEINA O.: 2009. The lichen-forming and lichenicolous fungi of the Donetsk Upland (Ukraine). Mycologia Balcanica, N 6: 37-53.
- RUSINA N.V., NADYEINA O.V.,KHODOSOVTSEV A.YE.,2010: An annotated list of lichen-forming and lichenicolous fungi of Lugans’ky nature reserve.Chornomors'k. bot. z., vol. 4, N1:247-258. (In Ukrainian)
- N.M. FEDORENKO, O.V. NADEINA, S.Ya. KONDRATYUK: 2007. New and rare lichenicolous fungi from Ukraine. Ukr. Botan. Journ., vol. 64, N 1: 47-56