The database includes records of 115 spider species in 25 families collected in the National Nature Park Slobozhanskyi. The Park was created in 2009 for the conservation of valuable natural areas of the forest-steppe zone of northeastern Ukraine, its historical and cultural objects. It is located in the floodplain and sandy terraces of the valley of Merchik and Merla Rivers (the Vorskla basin). Most of the park’s territory is covered with natural oak and pine forests as well as pine plantations replaced logged forests. The gem of the park is sphagnum and sedge-sphagnum bogs, forest lakes, marshy birch and alder stands, located on the southeast border of their range. They host northern species uncommon in the forest-steppe.
此資源出現紀錄的資料已發佈為達爾文核心集檔案（DwC-A），其以一或多組資料表構成分享生物多樣性資料的標準格式。 核心資料表包含 394 筆紀錄。
Polchaninova N, Honcharov R (2022): Spiders of the National Nature Park Slobozhanskyi (Northeastern Ukraine). v1.2. Slobozhanskyi National Nature Park. Dataset/Occurrence. https://ukraine.ipt.gbif.no/resource?r=spiders_slobozhanskyi&v=1.2
此資料的發布者及權利單位為 Slobozhanskyi National Nature Park。 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY 4.0) License.
- 元數據提供者 ●
- 出處 ●
Bohodukhiv District (Raion), Kharkiv Region (Oblast’), Ukraine.
|界定座標範圍||緯度南界 經度西界 [49.611, 35.09], 緯度北界 經度東界 [50.416, 36.387]|
In 2013, the lines of 10 pitfall traps at a distance 10 m from each other were established in three habitats, viz. an old pine forest, bank of a small bog in the clear-cut, and bank of a big peat bog in the wood. We used 250 ml plastic caps half filled with 4% formalin. In addition, spiders were sampled by hands and by sweep netting in the forest herbage, riparian vegetation of the small bog, and on the clear-cut in the old pine forest. The material was collected on May 23, June 5, and July 7. The traps were exposed from May 23 to July 7, with an additional check on June 5. In 2019, we investigated burnt and unburnt areas of a peat bog, pine plantation and an old pine forest. On May 23, nine traps were set at each study plot. They were arranged by three at a distance 10 m between the triplets and 3 m between the traps within each triplet. The traps were checked on June 13, July 7, and August 1. Each triplet was preserved separately as a subsample in a sample of nine traps. Geographical locations were indicated by GPS-navigator in decimal degrees according to the WGS 84 system. The nomenclature follows the World Spider Catalogue (WSC, 2022).
|研究範圍||Slobozhanskyi National Nature park, Kharkiv Region, Ukraine|
- Field expeditions to the study sites.
- Establishing a line of pitfall traps at a distance of 10 m at each study plot.
- Regular checking of the traps.
- Georeferencing with the help of GPS-navigator.
- Species identification in the laboratory.
- Organizing of a dataset according to Darwin Core standards.
|蒐藏名稱||Private collection of Nina Polchaninova|
- Polchaninova N., Gnelitsa V., Terekhova V., Iosypchuk A. 2021. New and rare spider species (Arachnida: Araneae) from Ukraine. Zoodiversity. 55(2). P.95‒112.
- Polchaninova N.Yu., Prokopenko E.V. 2013. Catalogue of the spiders (Arachnida, Aranei) of Left-Bank Ukraine. Arthropoda Selecta. Supplement No 2. Moscow, KMK Scientific Press. 268 p.
- Polchaninova N.Yu., Prokopenko E.V. 2017. Catalogue of the spiders (Arachnida, Aranei) of Left-Bank Ukraine. Addendum 1. 2013–2016. / (Ed. K.G. Mikhailov). Arthropoda Selecta. Supplement No 4. Moscow, KMK Scientific Press. 115 p.
- Polchaninova N.Yu., Slutsky A.I. 2013. [Addition to the annotated checklist of spiders (Araneae) of Kharkov Region (Ukraine)]. isnyk Kharkivskoho Natsionalnoho Unversitytu imeni V.N. Karazina. Ser. Biology. Vyp. 17. No 1056. P.120–128 [in Russian, with English summary].
- World Spider Catalog (WOS). 2022. version 23.0 Bern: Natural History Museum. http://wsc.nmbe.ch (accessed 13.05.2022)