List of species of lichens and lichenicolous fungi that are found in the territory of the Tryokhizbenskyi steppe (Luhansk Nature Reserve of NASU, Ukraine)
The data in this checklist resource has been published as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A), which is a standardized format for sharing biodiversity data as a set of one or more data tables. The core data table contains 116 records.
This IPT archives the data and thus serves as the data repository. The data and resource metadata are available for download in the downloads section. The versions table lists other versions of the resource that have been made publicly available and allows tracking changes made to the resource over time.
The table below shows only published versions of the resource that are publicly accessible.
How to cite
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Luzkiv (Rusina) N, Khodosovtsev A, Nadyeina O (2020): Checklist of lichens and lichenicolous fungi of Tryokhizbenskyi steppe (Luhansk Nature Reserve of NASU, Ukraine). v1.0. Luhansk Nature Reserve NAS of Ukraine. Dataset/Checklist. https://gbif.univer.kharkov.ua/resource?r=tryokhizbenskyi_steppe&v=1.0
Researchers should respect the following rights statement:
The publisher and rights holder of this work is Luhansk Nature Reserve NAS of Ukraine. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial (CC-BY-NC 4.0) License.
This resource has been registered with GBIF, and assigned the following GBIF UUID: 6e131a82-b83f-4323-9d26-97426b2541f0. Luhansk Nature Reserve NAS of Ukraine publishes this resource, and is itself registered in GBIF as a data publisher endorsed by Participant Node Managers Committee.
- Metadata Provider ●
- Point Of Contact
Luhansk Nature Reserve is located in eastern Ukraine, in Luhansk region. Now it includes four compartments with total area in 5403.01 ha: Stanichno-Luhanske (498 ha), Striltsivskyi Steppe (1036.51 ha), Provalskyi Steppe (587.5 ha), Tryokhizbenskyi Steppe (3281 ha). Tryokhizbenskyi Steppe is located near the Trokhizbenka and Kalaus villages of Novoaydarskyi district. It is within the sandy terrace of the Siverskyi Donets. Vegetation of sands of varying recovery degrees is interspersed with forest, meadow, marsh and psamophytic-steppe plant association.
|Bounding Coordinates||South West [47.791, 37.859], North East [50.022, 40.133]|
No Description available
|Start Date / End Date||2006-01-01 / 2016-01-01|
Data from literature sources and own collections of lichens and lichenicolous fungi were used to compile an annotated list. Identification of herbarium specimens was performed in the laboratory of biodiversity and ecological monitoring at the Department of Botany of Kherson State University and in the Luhansk Nature Reserve according to the generally accepted method (Oxner A.M. Keys to lichens of the USSR (morphology, taxonomy and geographical distribution). - L .: Science, 1974 .- Vol. 2.- 283 p. (In Russian)).
|Study Extent||Luhansk Nature Reserve, Eastern Ukraine|
Method step description:
- route sampling
- specimens identification
- storing data in the database of Luhansk Natural Reserve
|Collection Name||Herbarium of the Luhansk Nature Reserve of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine|
|Collection Name||Lichenological herbariums of the Kherson State University|
|Collection Name||Herbarium of the M.G. Kholodny Institute of Botany NAS of Ukraine|
|Specimen preservation methods||Dried|
- Report on scientific and research work for 2016-2018: Basics of the information system of the Lugansk Nature Reserve and its use for analysis of the structure of the components of biodiversity (manuscript) (In Ukrainian)
- Rusina N.V., Nadyeina O.V.,Khodosovtsev A.Ye., 2010: An annotated list of lichen-forming and lichenicolous fungi of Lugans’ky nature reserve.Chornomors'k. bot. z., vol. 4, N1:247-258. (In Ukrainian) URL; https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312024143_An_annotated_list_of_lichen-forming_and_lichenicolous_fungi_of_Lugans%27ky_natural_reserve
- Rusina N.V., 2008: Inventory of lichen biota of the Trokhizbensky landfill as a promising branch of the Luhansk Nature Reserve. Materials of II-open congress of phytobiologists of Kherson region. Kherson. P. 40-41. (In Ukrainian)
- Rusiana N.V., Khodosovtsev A.Ye., 2008: Lichens of Trehizbenskiy poligon – the perspective department of Lugansk nature reserve. Scientific works of Lugansk nature reserve. Vol. 1. Flora and Fauna and their conservation. Lugansk: 38-43(In Ukrainian)
- Khodosovtsev A. Ye., Rusina N.V. 2008: Thelocarpon intermediellum Nyl. - a new for Ukraine species of lichens. Chornomors'k. bot. z., vol. 4, N1: 131-133. (In Ukrainian)